The assessment in English is a standardized high-intermediate or Advance level English as a foreign language (EFL) examination. The test evaluates the English language competency of adult non native speakers of English.
You might take this test for:
- An evidence of high-intermediate competence in English for personal, public, educational, and occupational purposes
- To provide evidence of your level of English to employers
- When applying for a job or a promotion, or when conducting business with companies worldwide
- Students applying to educational institutions where the language of instruction is English.
- Professionals who need English for work or training purposes
- Any interested in obtaining a general assessment of their English language proficiency for educational or employment opportunities.